comparing Indy FTP vs. NetMaster's FTP

Hi,
I've using the NetMaster FTP component that comes with Delphi 5.
If the program is running and under some conditions if there is
a FTP session active, it is impossible
to close the program, despite to execute an abort. (may be an active
thread?)
For that reason I'm considering Indy.

What's are the pros and cons of these two components?

Thanks

Mauricio

Re:comparing Indy FTP vs. NetMaster's FTP

It's been long suggested that NetMasters components are bunk. The Indy
components will be the components used in Delphi 6. They are more than up to the
task.
mlumbrer wrote:
> Hi,
> I've using the NetMaster FTP component that comes with Delphi 5.
> If the program is running and under some conditions if there is
> a FTP session active, it is impossible
> to close the program, despite to execute an abort. (may be an active
> thread?)
> For that reason I'm considering Indy.

> What's are the pros and cons of these two components?

> Thanks

> Mauricio

Re:comparing Indy FTP vs. NetMaster's FTP

> The Indy components will be the components used in Delphi 6.

Really? How do you know?

Samson Fu

samso...@hotmail.com (Samson Fu) wrote in <92bkeh$3...@bornews.inprise.com>:

>> The Indy components will be the components used in Delphi 6.
>Really? How do you know?

http://www.nevrona.com/Indy/

Its listed on the page.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - Church Hill, TN - Team Indy
Forget the Y2K problem, Lets fix the W2K problem.

Other Threads