Fix for Crt Delay bug (200MHz / PPro) updated

I updated the patch for the bug in the Delay procedure of
the unit Crt. The patch now works for TP 6.0 as well as
TP/BP 7.00/7.01. It can patch Crt at runtime, so you can
use it even if you don't have the source code of Crt.

It's available at:
http://www.mi.uni-erlangen.de/~heckenb/programs.htm#NewDelay

Frank

Re:Fix for Crt Delay bug (200MHz / PPro) updated

fkhec...@cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Frank Heckenbach) wrote:
>I updated the patch for the bug in the Delay procedure of
>the unit Crt. The patch now works for TP 6.0 as well as
>TP/BP 7.00/7.01. It can patch Crt at runtime, so you can
>use it even if you don't have the source code of Crt.
>It's available at:
>http://www.mi.uni-erlangen.de/~heckenb/programs.htm#NewDelay
>Frank

Thanks a lot Frank, I will get it wright away and try it.

It will be of great help and save a big deal of work.

so long...
Norbert

Other Threads