32-Bit Pascal Compiler

I was wondering if someone could direct me to a freeware Pascal compiler.
I'm sure I've seen them before.  Thank you for your time,

Tyler Coultis
http://cutlas.home.ml.org
jcoul...@sympatico.ca

Re:32-Bit Pascal Compiler

In article <jxah1.1061$8F2.3201...@news21.bellglobal.com>, CutlaS
<Cutl...@hotmail.com> writes

>I was wondering if someone could direct me to a freeware Pascal compiler.
>I'm sure I've seen them before.  Thank you for your time,

(trimmed) from the clpb mini-FAQ (posted weekly!)

- FPK Pascal

  FPK-Pascal also known as FPC (Free Pascal compiler) is a 32-bit
Turbo Pascal compatible compiler system for DOS and Linux.

      http://sun01.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/pascal/fpk-pas/

The newest version of FPK-Pascal can always be found on my Pascal web pages
with the shortcut

       http://home.pages.de/~FPK-Pascal/

Klaus Hartnegg, Institut fuer Biophysik, Hansa-Strasse 9a, D-79104 Freiburg
hartn...@uni-freiburg.de   http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/

- GNU Pascal

GNU Pascal is a portable 32 bit compiler system which is about 80% Borland
compatible in the current version (2.0).  Full C source and precompiled binaries
for DOS, OS/2, Win32,
Linux, and other platforms are available from:

        ftp://kampi.hut.fi/jtv/gnu-pascal

    Newest information can be obtained from

        http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~gnu-pascal/    or
        http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/

    For a comparision between FPK Pascal and GNU Pascal, see the file

       ftp://kampi.hut.fi/jtv/gnu-pascal/FPKvsGNU

  which was written by authors of both compilers in cooperation.

- TMT Pascal

TMT Pascal, now at Version 2.10, is a 32bit compiler with Turbo Pascal
syntax and is quite compatible with Turbo Pascal.

   There is a free evaluation version of TMT Pascal available at

       http://www.tmt.com/

   The free version is limited to 1.5Mb for code plus data and
   commercial programs cannot be made with it.

--
Pedt Scragg                    <newsmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk>

Never curse the Crocodile's mother before crossing the river

Re:32-Bit Pascal Compiler

Thanks for the information.

Tyler Coultis

Re:32-Bit Pascal Compiler

CutlaS wrote:

> Thanks for the information.

> Tyler Coultis

for a surprise visit: http://surf.to/p32

Re:32-Bit Pascal Compiler

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 20:20:32 +0200, Johan Prins <jpr...@knoware.nl>
wrote:

> for a surprise visit: http://surf.to/p32

What for?

  A.)  Sex site
  B.)  Site not found
  C.)  Free Sex Site (give charge card number)

If you don't explain what is at a site then there are some of us that
will ignore your message. Maybe even set a kill filter for your name.

So what will it be. ;-)

Re:32-Bit Pascal Compiler

not.h...@nospam.com wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 20:20:32 +0200, Johan Prins <jpr...@knoware.nl>
> wrote:

> > for a surprise visit: http://surf.to/p32

> What for?

>   A.)  Sex site
>   B.)  Site not found
>   C.)  Free Sex Site (give charge card number)

> If you don't explain what is at a site then there are some of us that
> will ignore your message. Maybe even set a kill filter for your name.

Sometimes they come creeping out of their moody holes,
those wanna-be policemen and unasked teachers for the
whole community. They threaten with killfiles but write
the famous word tolerance on their flags. They do not
show their face, they come with a camouflage like
nothere@nospam.

Now the flesh around the bones: the URL is a switching
URL to the well known P32 - compiler site on GeoCities.
I added it to the TP-links page immediately as a second
URL. In the "compiler" chapter.

Franz Glaser

Other Threads