I cannot succed position mouse

I was not successful, please if someone can help:

I have a boolean called started

x1:=100;
x2:=150;
y1:=200;
y2:=250;

when button is pressed,
it switchs STARTED to true or false with   started:= not started;
When started is true, I need to keep mouse pointer WITHIN region
above.
When is FALSE then to release mouse to go normally.
How to do that?

Thanks!

Re:I cannot succed position mouse

Succeeded!
Thanks to all!

On Fri, 08 Dec 2000 21:07:18 GMT, b...@SPAAMMgreenhousemm.com (Beli)
wrote:

>I was not successful, please if someone can help:

>I have a boolean called started

>x1:=100;
>x2:=150;
>y1:=200;
>y2:=250;

>when button is pressed,
>it switchs STARTED to true or false with   started:= not started;
>When started is true, I need to keep mouse pointer WITHIN region
>above.
>When is FALSE then to release mouse to go normally.
>How to do that?

>Thanks!

Other Threads