Diagram of DB

I am looking for a tool to which is able to print diagrams of
database(Local Interbase), relational links etc.
Does anyone know such a program. I am not looking for one of these big
case tools.

Re:Diagram of DB

I am looking for a tool to which is able to print diagrams of
database(Local Interbase), relational links etc.
Does anyone know such a program. I am not looking for one of these big
case tools.

Re:Diagram of DB

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996 11:06:04 -0800,
Magnus S. Petersen  <adv...@mail.olivant.fo> wrote:

>I am looking for a tool to which is able to print diagrams of
>database(Local Interbase), relational links etc.
>Does anyone know such a program. I am not looking for one of these big
>case tools.

Embarcadero's ER/1 for Interbase has an introductory price of $199.00.

Lito

Lito Dizon
adi...@us.net

Other Threads