Fatal Error: File not found: Test.dcu - Why???

The form that you deleted is in a 'uses clause' somewhere in your project.
Search your project (Alt-S-D) for any occurence of the form being used and
delete it.  Removing a form from your project does not remove it from the
uses clauses.
  Robert Thompson wrote in message <38B83171.5C100...@sympatico.ca>...
  Hello:
  I created a "Test" form in my application and after it had served its
purpose I used 'remove from project' to get rid of it - everything ok so
far.

  Then I went into my ap's directory thro Explorer and deleted all my "Test"
form files.

  When I compiled again I got the above mentioned msg.

  Does this mean that I can never get rid of the "unused" forms in my ap's
directory?

  Thanks,

  Rob.