Setting Row, Col properties for DBGrid

A real newbie question but I can't seem to get this right...

How do you set the Row and Column properties for a DBGrid so Row 0 , Col
0 always gets the focus upon entering the Grid?

Thanks,

Mar

--
Mark J. Bowerman

Re:Setting Row, Col properties for DBGrid

When you enter the grid, the current record gets focus.  So, if you want the
first record to have focus, do a "FindFirst".

Regards

Jeff

--
Jeff Cook

At work: Phone:+64-9-424 5388
++++++++ Mobile: +64-21-635 185
++++++++ Program Development/Client Support
++++++++ Aspect Systems Ltd
++++++++ Software for Real Estate & Human Resources
At home: Phone:  +64-9-424 0336
++++++++ Husband, Dad, Grandad
++++++++ Enthusiastic but slow triathlete
++++++++ Justice of the Peace

Other Threads