DBCtrlGrid OnPaint Event - Paint Bug

I used to ba able to use the PaintPanel event to paint certain element on my
DBCtrlGrid differnetly based on certain DB values. Now (D6 Ent with or
without Update 1), When I paint an element on the index panel, all elements
on the grid get painted the same - this is surely a bug no?
Alan McDonald

Re:DBCtrlGrid OnPaint Event - Paint Bug

Sorry - my mistake

"Alan McDonald" <a...@meta.com.au> wrote in message

> I used to ba able to use the PaintPanel event to paint certain element on
my
> DBCtrlGrid differnetly based on certain DB values. Now (D6 Ent with or
> without Update 1), When I paint an element on the index panel, all
elements
> on the grid get painted the same - this is surely a bug no?
> Alan McDonald

Other Threads