Problem Store Procedure with OutPut parameter in MSSQL !!

Hi All,
I've a problem with Stored Procedure with OUTPUT parameter in MSSQL 2000.
I used component TSQLStroredProc and TSQLDataSet
This procedure has 5 input parameter and 1 output. It doesn't result set.
I debug it in SQL Analyzer. The result set correctly.
Then I change resource of SP that return only record count of simply sql
statement  (select * from tabela) but nothing changed.
After change Output parameter to inputOutput and set input value, the result
doesn't changed.
I prepared other SP and try executed but neither this simply SP or first one
in text doesn't return result set.
This same procedure is running (return) correctly in Interbase.

Thanks in advance.
Micha3 Chmielarczyk

Re:Problem Store Procedure with OutPut parameter in MSSQL !!

Micha,
I've the same problem (written 2 days ago)..

Can anyone help us???
Thanks in advance.
Maurizio Lugoboni

Re:Problem Store Procedure with OutPut parameter in MSSQL !!

I don't, I wrote to my locally news group but nothing hear from it.
I thought that I doing something wrong so I wrote simply SP returns only
record count from statement like that "select * from table_name" and I get
wrong
result.
I thought that anyone from this group help us.

Thanks in advance
Micha3 Chmielarczyk

U?ytkownik "Maurizio Lugoboni" <mlugob...@fisquick.it> napisa3 w wiadomo?ci

> Micha,
> I've the same problem (written 2 days ago)..

> Can anyone help us???
> Thanks in advance.
> Maurizio Lugoboni

Other Threads