TPW1.5 System Modal Dialog

Here's a nice easy one that I can't figure out.

I have an application in TPW1.5 which throws up
a dialog. I am using

if Application^.ExecDialog(New(PPWInputDialog,
   Init(@Self,'Password','Enter Password',PWAttempt,9))) = id_Ok
   then

to check the user's password before going on.

BUT I want to make it system-modal as a safety precaution.

Any ideas.
http://www.powernet.co.uk/user-bin/run?joppa
mailto:kevin.j...@joppa.powernet.co.uk
mailto:catherine.j...@joppa.powernet.co.uk
mailto:edmond.j...@joppa.powernet.co.uk
mailto:elizabeth.j...@joppa.powernet.co.uk

Re:TPW1.5 System Modal Dialog

Kevin Jory wrote:

> Here's a nice easy one that I can't figure out.

> I have an application in TPW1.5 which throws up
> a dialog. I am using

> if Application^.ExecDialog(New(PPWInputDialog,
>    Init(@Self,'Password','Enter Password',PWAttempt,9))) = id_Ok
>    then

> to check the user's password before going on.

> BUT I want to make it system-modal as a safety precaution.

> Any ideas.
> http://www.powernet.co.uk/user-bin/run?joppa
> mailto:kevin.j...@joppa.powernet.co.uk
> mailto:catherine.j...@joppa.powernet.co.uk
> mailto:edmond.j...@joppa.powernet.co.uk
> mailto:elizabeth.j...@joppa.powernet.co.uk

Can't you do this by using the resource editor and changing the dialog
properties to system model?

Other Threads