How Can I Rotate a Rectangle Know about Pt1 and Pt2

How Can I Rotate a Rectangle with a x angle Know about Pt1 and Pt2 (Points)

   Pt1 -----------------
       |               |
       |               |
       |               |
       ---------------- Pt2

Re:How Can I Rotate a Rectangle Know about Pt1 and Pt2

agnaldo wrote:

> How Can I Rotate a Rectangle with a x angle Know about Pt1 and Pt2
> (Points)

http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/Math.htm
will be a great place to start, basically all you need is to rotate all
four points (Pt1.x,Pt1.Y),(Pt2.X,Pt1.Y),(Pt2.X,Pt2.Y),(Pt1.X,Pt2.Y)
--
Liran
www.com-n-sense.com

Other Threads