quest:how to launch external programs (*.exe) ?

how to launch external programs (*.exe) from delphi 2.0's application ?
i have found :

"The ExecProgram macro executes a Windows application.
Syntax

ExecProgram("command-line", display-state)"

but i didn't manage to use it !
have you got a solution to my problem ?
please e-mail me at van...@www.softel.fr

       thanks.

Re:quest:how to launch external programs (*.exe) ?

Hi. Use ShellExecute instead. Something like:

ShellExecute(Handle, NIL, 'calc.exe', NIL, NIL, sw_ShowNormal);

Don't forget to add ShellAPI to your uses.

\Francois

vaneay wrote:
> how to launch external programs (*.exe) from delphi 2.0's application ?
> i have found :

> "The ExecProgram macro executes a Windows application.
> Syntax

> ExecProgram("command-line", display-state)"

> but i didn't manage to use it !
> have you got a solution to my problem ?
> please e-mail me at van...@www.softel.fr

>        thanks.