Borland Pascal 7.0 Pmode 15bit Color SVGA VESA unit

sorry for the dual post of this in comp.lang.pascal, but of well...

Zyklon of #pascal on Efnet

begin 666 egraph15.pas
<encoded_portion_removed>
end

Re:Borland Pascal 7.0 Pmode 15bit Color SVGA VESA unit

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 05:56:01 -0700, "Alvin P Langford"

<ZYKLO...@prodigy.net> wrote:
>sorry for the dual post of this in comp.lang.pascal, but of well...

>Zyklon of #pascal on Efnet

>begin 666 egraph15.pas
>M*"H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@
>M*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*@T*("H@(" @(" @(" @
>M(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @

<LARGE SNIP WITH THE DIGITAL SCISSORS>

>M(" @(" @+2!$<F%W4W!R:71E(" @(" @(" @(" M('!A<V-A;" M/B!A<VT[
>L(&%S;2!I<R!M;W)E(')E9VES=&5R(&EN=&5S:79E('1H96X@;65M;W)Y#0H`
>`
>end

Actually I don't see what this is, or rathe; I can see from the
subject what it is. But looking at the source doesn't give me a clue!
Is this a compilable SVGA unit? How use it? If not, why posted? Does
the BP7 part exclude TP7?
        Yours kindly Filip

Alvin P Langford wrote:
> sorry for the dual post of this in comp.lang.pascal, but of well...

comp.lang.pascal has been defunct for a few years now, no reason to be
posting to it.

> Zyklon of #pascal on Efnet

>                   Name: egraph15.pas
>    Part 1.2       Type: Borland Pascal Language Source
>                         (application/x-unknown-content-type-PAS_auto_file)
>               Encoding: x-uuencode

Large source contributions are better off on FTP sites and/or web pages,
or visit http://www.gdsoft.com/swag/swag.html to find out more about
contributing to SWAG.  Also, please don't post binaries, even if it's
source -- see the FAQ and frequently posted pointers.

set...@ix.netcom.com | scheduled chaos and mayhem. . . .  |

Filip Karlsson wrote in message <34469229.6518...@news.wineasy.se>...
>On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 05:56:01 -0700, "Alvin P Langford"
><ZYKLO...@prodigy.net> wrote:

>>sorry for the dual post of this in comp.lang.pascal, but of well...

>>Zyklon of #pascal on Efnet

>>begin 666 egraph15.pas
>>M*"H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@
>>M*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*B J("H@*@T*("H@(" @(" @(" @
>>M(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @
><LARGE SNIP WITH THE DIGITAL SCISSORS>
>>M(" @(" @+2!$<F%W4W!R:71E(" @(" @(" @(" M('!A<V-A;" M/B!A<VT[
>>L(&%S;2!I<R!M;W)E(')E9VES=&5R(&EN=&5S:79E('1H96X@;65M;W)Y#0H`
>>`
>>end

>Actually I don't see what this is, or rathe; I can see from the
>subject what it is. But looking at the source doesn't give me a clue!
>Is this a compilable SVGA unit? How use it? If not, why posted? Does
>the BP7 part exclude TP7?
> Yours kindly Filip

its uu-encoded.... I posted it un-encoded on comp.lang.pascal

Alvin P Langford wrote:
> >Actually I don't see what this is, or rathe; I can see from the
> >subject what it is. But looking at the source doesn't give me a clue!
> >Is this a compilable SVGA unit? How use it? If not, why posted? Does
> >the BP7 part exclude TP7?
> > Yours kindly Filip

> its uu-encoded.... I posted it un-encoded on comp.lang.pascal

comp.lang.pascal is a defunct group, and has been for at least a couple
years now.  Nobody should be posting anything to it.  Please read my
earlier post in the thread.

set...@ix.netcom.com | scheduled chaos and mayhem. . . .  |

Other Threads