Catching messages from other apps and replace responces to one from Windows

Can I find out what any application works with a file system (CreateFile,
FindFirst/FindNext) and to change outcome of this activity (not
FindFirstChangeNotification)?

Re:Catching messages from other apps and replace responces to one from Windows

You can do it only on device driver level (insert your own in FS cake).
www.wininternals.com (IIRC) has such driver.

--
Best regards,
Igor.

"Alex Blinov" <x-gr...@online.nsk.su> wrote in message

> Can I find out what any application works with a file system (CreateFile,
> FindFirst/FindNext) and to change outcome of this activity (not
> FindFirstChangeNotification)?

Other Threads