Add Multiple Items to a ListView and get the size of the files in a ListView

I like to add multiple selected files form an OpenDialog into a
Listview How can i do this.

And I also like to now how I can get the Size of all the files in the
Listview and display it in lets say a label in kilobytes or if the size
of the files exceed the 1 megabyte then display it as megabytes.

I hope anyone can Help me with these questions.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:Add Multiple Items to a ListView and get the size of the files in a ListView

Example:

var
  i: Integer;
  Item: TListItem;
  F: TSearchRec;
begin
  if OpenDialog1.Execute then
  begin
    for i := 0 to OpenDialog1.Files.Count - 1 do
    begin
      Item := ListView1.Items.Add;
      Item.Caption := OpenDialog1.Files[i];
      FindFirst(OpenDialog1.Files[i], faAnyFile, F);
      if F.Size < 1000000 then
        Item.SubItems.Text := FloatToStrF(F.Size / 1024, ffNumber, 5, 2) + '
kB'
      else
        Item.SubItems.Text := FloatToStrF(F.Size / 1048576, ffNumber, 5, 2)
+ ' MB';
      FindClose(F);

<jdenek...@my-deja.com> schreef in bericht

> I like to add multiple selected files form an OpenDialog into a
> Listview How can i do this.

> And I also like to now how I can get the Size of all the files in the
> Listview and display it in lets say a label in kilobytes or if the size
> of the files exceed the 1 megabyte then display it as megabytes.

> I hope anyone can Help me with these questions.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Other Threads