Local SQL reserved word as column name

Is it possible using local SQL to create a DBASE
table with a reserved word as a column name, like

CREATE TABLE "test.dbf" (SIZE CHAR(20))

Tor Stenvaag
--
To send me email remove nospam from my address

Re:Local SQL reserved word as column name

I haven't tried this with CREATE but in general you can put quotes around a
field name. You may also have to prefix it with the table name (outside the
quotes):
CREATE TABLE "test.dbf" (test."SIZE" CHAR(20))
--
Tim Borman
tbor...@nospam.prophase.com

Tor Stenvaag wrote in message <354C9328.D08E2...@online.no>...
>Is it possible using local SQL to create a DBASE
>table with a reserved word as a column name, like

>CREATE TABLE "test.dbf" (SIZE CHAR(20))

>Tor Stenvaag
>--
>To send me email remove nospam from my address

Other Threads