Bug in Delphi 5(Installing Components)

Hello,

We have had exactly the same problem with the AMD processors and with some
older Cyrix processors.  Although it won't affect your application it can be
a little bit irritating with big black blobs on your toolbar.

We managed to work around this problem on some of the computers by updating
the graphics drivers, however on some computers we had no chance.

Regards
Scott