Printing JPEGs and displaying TARGA 3 files

Hi All

(1) Does anyone know of a good JPEG printing and viewing component? And I
really need top-quality printing. Delphi's JPEG support doesn't seem to
handle printing so well.

(2) Does anyone know of a component for viewing and/or printing TARGA 3
images (.tga).

TIA
- Graeme Vincent

Re:Printing JPEGs and displaying TARGA 3 files

G Vincent wrote in message <01bdca85$89fa1110$5cb822c4@gvincent>...
>(1) Does anyone know of a good JPEG printing and viewing component? And I
>really need top-quality printing. Delphi's JPEG support doesn't seem to
>handle printing so well.

The BMPJPG example on the Graphics page of my Computer Lab shows how to print a JPG (or a BMP).

efg
efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
MedTech Research Corporation, Lenexa, KS  USA

Re:Printing JPEGs and displaying TARGA 3 files

Earl F. Glynn <EarlGl...@WorldNet.att.net> wrote in article
<6rbsm9$...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...
> The BMPJPG example on the Graphics page of my Computer Lab shows how to

print a JPG (or a BMP).

Thanks very much, I did download your app.
A question - I notice it converts to BMP before printing - do I then lose
picture quality?

- Graeme Vincent

Other Threads