Start application on windows-startup

How can I let my application start on windows startup (not by creating a
shortcut in the startup map)?
Does anybody have an example?

Re:Start application on windows-startup

HI,

  Use a registry component to make an entry in

  HKey_LOcal_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run

  Like   Reg.WriteString('MyApp','c:\program Files\MyApps\MyApp.exe');

or something like that,  If you want a code snipet write me.

 mark Zwicker

Re:Start application on windows-startup

>  Use a registry component to make an entry in

>  HKey_LOcal_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run

See also:

HKey_LOcal_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\RunOnce
HKey_LOcal_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\RunService
HKey_LOcal_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\RunServiceOnce

>  Like   Reg.WriteString('MyApp','c:\program Files\MyApps\MyApp.exe');

>or something like that,  If you want a code snipet write me.

In case Windows NT write "Windows NT" instead of "Windows"

Maks.

Other Threads