How to make bar codes in Delphi?

I need to make a program which among other things prints a number or a
text as bar code in one corner of the page (item number) so it can be
scanned in the workshop.
I have tried finding some component or such but so far no luck (what I
found is 400-1000 USD!!!!).
Is there no free/shareware around at reasonable price or free?

Bo Berglund
bo.bergl...@telia.com

Re:How to make bar codes in Delphi?

On Sun, 8 Apr 2001 16:16:59 +0200, Quivis <qui...@ask.me.first> wrote:
>-> Is there no free/shareware around at reasonable price or free?

>Check at Torry's:
>http://www.torry.ru/

Did you find anything there, I sure did not....

Bo Berglund
bo.bergl...@telia.com

Re:How to make bar codes in Delphi?

I use Daniel Lajeunesse's shareware ean-13, upc-a and upc-e true-type fonts
(download from http://www.adams1.com/pub/russadam/fonts.html) and use my own
source to build the barcode (information on how to build the barcode is
included).

ps. For commercial use a registration fee of $10.00 is required.

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001 22:14:33 +0200, Quivis <qui...@ask.me.first> wrote:
>-> Did you find anything there, I sure did not....

>That's because you were lazy and used his search engine. ;-)

>http://www.torry.net/barcodes.htm

>Geez...took me less than five minutes... ;-)

>Quivis.
>--

Thanks!
I downloaded the one by Andreas Schmidt and friends (TAsBarcode in
fbarcode.zip) and it seems to do the trick.
Really grateful for your tip
(the reason I did not find it myself was that there are so much on his
site....)

Bo Berglund
bo.bergl...@telia.com

Other Threads