D5 or D6 basic - Can it write a DLL?

Hello All!

Can I make DLL's to be used by Excel 97/2000 from D5 or D6 basic?

--
THANKS!
Marc / Tech Support Sunbelt Software Inc.

Re:D5 or D6 basic - Can it write a DLL?

t...@nogoodpartsunbeltinc.com wrote:

: Can I make DLL's to be used by Excel 97/2000 from D5 or D6 basic?

I _think_ it's there in all versions, but check the "Feature Matrix"
to be sure at http://www.borland.com/delphi/

By the way, you can now follow a link from the same page to download
a free copy of Delphi 6 Personal.
--
Rick Carter
carte...@email.uc.edu

Re:D5 or D6 basic - Can it write a DLL?

t...@nogoodpartsunbeltinc.com wrote:

> Hello All!

> Can I make DLL's to be used by Excel 97/2000 from D5 or D6 basic?

> --
> THANKS!
> Marc / Tech Support Sunbelt Software Inc.
> ** EZ Auto Leasing...consumer car & truck leasing software **
> To e-mail, remove "nogoodpart" from t...@nogoodpartsunbeltinc.com
> Web site: remove "nogoodpart" from www.nogoodpartsunbeltinc.com

Yes, but you must to remember about types recognized by VB

Other Threads