"Index File out of date File:// (path is inserted here) pdoxusrs.lck

I've seen "Index out of Date" errors relating to tables but not with .lck
files:

"Index File out of date File:// (path is inserted here) pdoxusrs.lck

Any ideas as to what may be causing this?

Thanks,

Jerry

Re:"Index File out of date File:// (path is inserted here) pdoxusrs.lck

See TI3342 at www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/ti_list.

Bill

--
Bill Todd

Re:"Index File out of date File:// (path is inserted here) pdoxusrs.lck

Bill,

I read TI3342 and there is good info but none concerning Win98 only
Win95/NT.

Are there settings for  Win98 is used as the server?

Do the Win95 client fixes apply to Win98 fixes?

Jerry

Bill Todd (TeamB) <bill_todd.nos...@compuserve.com> wrote in article
<7b7b7f$k0...@forums.borland.com>...

> See TI3342 at www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/ti_list.

> Bill

> --
> Bill Todd
> (Sorry but TeamB cannot answer questions received via email)
> (Remove nospam from my email address to contact me for any other reason)

Re:"Index File out of date File:// (path is inserted here) pdoxusrs.lck

Sorry but I do not know what applies to Win 98 as a server.  I have not used
it nor do I plan to<g>.

Bill

--
Bill Todd

Re:"Index File out of date File:// (path is inserted here) pdoxusrs.lck

I' had the problem.!!!!!
I' am the solution.
You must Running "BDEADMIN.EXE". In Configuration / System / INIT /
MAXFILEHANDLES  the value by defect is 48. You must change the value p.g.
500. You must do change in all machine clients....
You are lucky.... Iam From Argentina.

Other Threads