Indy Installation Problems (Delphi 5)

When trying to compile the Indy package I get the following error:

[Fatal Error] Package1.dpk(29): Required package 'dclIndy50' not found.

Can anyone help?

Re:Indy Installation Problems (Delphi 5)

s...@comalex.com (Mohamed Mughal) wrote in <3adafdb9_2@dnews>:

>When trying to compile the Indy package I get the following error:

>[Fatal Error] Package1.dpk(29): Required package 'dclIndy50' not found.

This looks like you are trying to comple package1, and not hte indy package?

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - Church Hill, TN - Team Indy
Forget the Y2K problem, Lets fix the W2K problem.

Re:Indy Installation Problems (Delphi 5)

I figured this problem out.  But I still cannot get any of the components to
show up on the list.  It says that it has compiled and installed properly.
Is there anything extra that I need to do.

s...@comalex.com (Mohamed Mughal) wrote in <3adb1ae1$1_1@dnews>:

>I figured this problem out.  But I still cannot get any of the components to
>show up on the list.  It says that it has compiled and installed properly.
>Is there anything extra that I need to do.

Indy50.dpk you just compile, but then dclIndy50.dpk you need to compile and
install.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - Church Hill, TN - Team Indy
Forget the Y2K problem, Lets fix the W2K problem.
http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu/ - Free Delphi/CBuilder components and articles

Other Threads