ANN: SMLPack (VCL Multilingual components) v1.2 released!

New version supports Delphi5 and C++Builder5 now!

SMLPack is a suite of multilingual support components package for Delphi &
C++Builder. It can help you to make your application support multilingual
user interface.

It is a real AUTOMATIC tool for making your Delphi & C++Builder application
with multilingual support. It provides generate the multi-language resource
file automatically, and what you need do is only to translate the text to
multi-language.

It's compatible with: Delphi 5/6/7, C++Builder 5/6.

Key Features:
  a.. Collect the language resource and generate the language resource file
automatically;
  b.. Supports all visual components(known and unknown);
  c.. Including the language resource of all components on a form;
  d.. Including the language resource of MainMenu or PopupMenu;
  e.. Including the language resource of messages in source code;
  f.. Can customize the properties which to be collected;
  g.. Without requiring any DLL or OCX;
For free trial or more information:
http://www.sunisoft.com/smlpack/

Re:ANN: SMLPack (VCL Multilingual components) v1.2 released!

Actually it doesn't support ALL unknown and known components.
An example the DBGrid is a very common and known component
and SMLPack does not support it. Even SuniSoft is planning to
support it on the future (as they told me via e-mail). They show me
a parallel (manual) way of doing it. This is not automation anyway!

"nicrosoft" <nicros...@sunistudio.com> wrote in message

> New version supports Delphi5 and C++Builder5 now!

> SMLPack is a suite of multilingual support components package for Delphi &
> C++Builder. It can help you to make your application support multilingual
> user interface.

> It is a real AUTOMATIC tool for making your Delphi & C++Builder
application
> with multilingual support. It provides generate the multi-language
resource
> file automatically, and what you need do is only to translate the text to
> multi-language.

> It's compatible with: Delphi 5/6/7, C++Builder 5/6.

> Key Features:
>   a.. Collect the language resource and generate the language resource
file
> automatically;
>   b.. Supports all visual components(known and unknown);
>   c.. Including the language resource of all components on a form;
>   d.. Including the language resource of MainMenu or PopupMenu;
>   e.. Including the language resource of messages in source code;
>   f.. Can customize the properties which to be collected;
>   g.. Without requiring any DLL or OCX;
> For free trial or more information:
> http://www.sunisoft.com/smlpack/

Re:ANN: SMLPack (VCL Multilingual components) v1.2 released!

You may try our TsiLang Components Suite which will handle almost all
components and will help you to internationalize your projects in few
minutes. See http://www.sicomponents.com/tsilang1.html

--
Best regards
Igor Siticov

"George" <geo...@nospam.org> wrote in message

> Actually it doesn't support ALL unknown and known components.
> An example the DBGrid is a very common and known component
> and SMLPack does not support it. Even SuniSoft is planning to
> support it on the future (as they told me via e-mail). They show me
> a parallel (manual) way of doing it. This is not automation anyway!

Other Threads