Putimage

I was fumbling around with the graph unit the other day, and I was wondering
if someone could tell me what exactly goes into the Bitmap variable, and how
I put it there.  I've had no problems reading the bitmap in question, and
even extracting the header information using blockread() et al.  Most of the
example code I've found uses its own assembler routines, which isn't much
help.

Also, does anyone know of any units/help files on playing mods or MP3's?  I
was playing around with an Atari ST emulator the other day, and would like
to use some of the old demo music mods in my own programs.

thanks
/neill/
www.journeysend.mcmail.com  <--Home-->

www.hamsterdance.com  <--Smile-->