REPORTSMITH REPORTS IN DELPHI 4.0

Dear Delphi experts ,

We are in serious trouble in a project where we decided to upgrade
from Delphi 2.0/Paradox to Delphi 4.0 / Oracle server . It looks like
we will have to rewrite all our Reportsmith based reports since
Delphi 4.0 does not seem to support it .

Please let us know whether we can use our current Reportsmith
reports without having to redo too many things .

Regards,

Uday Vijayan ( Bombay, India)

excel...@bom3.vsnl.net.in

Re:REPORTSMITH REPORTS IN DELPHI 4.0

You can try to use common principles of creation of the reports
circumscribed on page http://www.vista.ru/1vista24.htm

Such approach will allow simultaneously to use some report generators
including to form the reports in MS Word

You also can start Report Smith using DDE-commands circumscribed in
documentation Report Smith

Sergey Vista
 http://www.vista.ru

Other Threads