LAN monitoring delphi-program

Hi,

I'm trying to write a program to monitor my own computer on a Local Area
Network. I'd like to keep a list
of all other computers / users accessing mine, and the files they connected
to.

My guess was to use the  WNetOpenEnum,  WNetEnumRecourse,  WNetCloseEnum
functions.

Is this a correct guess? I'd like some examples please.

-dirk

Re:LAN monitoring delphi-program

The Microsoft Knowledge Base has serveral articles and programming samples
on using the network API.  These articles can be found on the MS Developer
Network Library CD.

Dirk Faber  <d.j.fa...@student.utwente.nl> wrote in article
<01bc09ea$9b432f40$e1e25982@Monty>...

> Hi,

> I'm trying to write a program to monitor my own computer on a Local Area
> Network. I'd like to keep a list
> of all other computers / users accessing mine, and the files they
connected
> to.

> My guess was to use the  WNetOpenEnum,  WNetEnumRecourse,  WNetCloseEnum
> functions.

> Is this a correct guess? I'd like some examples please.

> -dirk

Other Threads