Double results in DGGrid???

Hello,

In my app. I have a table and a grid. I don't use the dbnavigator. When I
use the cursors and go to the end of the grid, I can add a new record and
put data in. But when I again start moving the cursor, the table fills
itself with double data. All data from the table is shown two times. I get
double as much records as there are in the table. How is this possible, and
more important how can I get rid of this very strange phenomena????

Many thanks, Darius Blaszijk

Re:Double results in DGGrid???

Dans l'article <osmN5.30559$tL4.392631@zonnet-reader-1>, "Darius Blaszijk"
<DBlasz...@zonnet.nl> a crit :

I already had this kind of problem.
Does your table have a primary key or a unique index ??

> Hello,

> In my app. I have a table and a grid. I don't use the dbnavigator. When
> I use the cursors and go to the end of the grid, I can add a new record
> and put data in. But when I again start moving the cursor, the table
> fills itself with double data. All data from the table is shown two
> times. I get double as much records as there are in the table. How is
> this possible, and more important how can I get rid of this very strange
> phenomena????

> Many thanks, Darius Blaszijk

Re:Double results in DGGrid???

Try to refresh the table after inserting a new record.
You can do that in Table.AfterInsert Event.

Jan

"Darius Blaszijk" <DBlasz...@ZonNet.nl> schreef in bericht

> Hello,

> In my app. I have a table and a grid. I don't use the dbnavigator. When I
> use the cursors and go to the end of the grid, I can add a new record and
> put data in. But when I again start moving the cursor, the table fills
> itself with double data. All data from the table is shown two times. I get
> double as much records as there are in the table. How is this possible,
and
> more important how can I get rid of this very strange phenomena????

> Many thanks, Darius Blaszijk

Other Threads