Send Email From a Delphi 7 Application

Is there a Built-in Delphi 7 Component that substituted the FastNet
Components to Send Email ?

Re:Send Email From a Delphi 7 Application

On 19 May 2003, "Carlos Moreira" <zet...@ig.com.br> wrote:

> Is there a Built-in Delphi 7 Component that substituted the FastNet
> Components to Send Email ?

You can use the Indy components that come with D7.  I would suggest asking
in the borland.public.delphi.internet.winsock group if you need help.

--
-Mike (TeamB)

Re:Send Email From a Delphi 7 Application

if that you want is let the user to send a e-mail, then include the ShellAPI
unit and this code:
shellexecute(self.Handle,'open','mailto:',nil,nil,0);

it 'll open the default mail agent for write a new e-mail, also you can try
adding to the 'mailto:' parameter things like
'mailto:yourn...@yourserver.com' , etc...

"Carlos Moreira" <zet...@ig.com.br> wrote in message

> Is there a Built-in Delphi 7 Component that substituted the FastNet
> Components to Send Email ?

Other Threads