SOS! Need assistance on Windows NT and Delphi

Hi there,

I have to find a way to interface delphi and Windows NT User Security
either by the commad line avenue or a preferred way via an API method.

If you have any ideas pls let me know...

r...@sunbeach.net

Re:SOS! Need assistance on Windows NT and Delphi

Open Win32 Programmers Reference help file's index, pick "About Security"
and browse through topics with forward button (">>"). You will see lots of
functions for security management (granting/denying rights on different
objects etc.). They are all declared in Windows.pas unit.

However I was unable to find how to add user and perform similar functions
through API.

Didzis

Ross Simmons wrote:
> Hi there,

> I have to find a way to interface delphi and Windows NT User Security
> either by the commad line avenue or a preferred way via an API method.

> If you have any ideas pls let me know...

> r...@sunbeach.net

Other Threads