I still need TIFF help.

I still can't get my TIFF 8 bit palette images to render corectly.

Who's an expert who can look at my code?

Re:I still need TIFF help.

Hallo Andrew,
If you want I  can have a look to your code..

Send the code to supp...@tgsoft.ch

Regards
Toni

"Andrew" <and...@yahoo.nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I still can't get my TIFF 8 bit palette images to render corectly.

> Who's an expert who can look at my code?

Re:I still need TIFF help.

Youwill be able to do that in the Imagelib Corporate Suite,

Sincerely yours,

Jillian Pinsker, VP
SkyLine Tools Imaging
818 346 4230

Contact me for a live videochat and experience our new APPLICATION and
DESKTOP SHARING Technology.  Go to: http://www.focusfocus.com. Register - go
to Rooms with People - Click on Business - Business General - go to
FocusFocus Business Chat 1 - click on my name : Jillian. If I am not there,
call me and I will put myself in the room. (818) 346 4200. This new
Technology will Amaze you !!

"Toni G." <supp...@tgsoft.ch> wrote in message news:3cbc3dd9$1_1@dnews...
> Hallo Andrew,
> If you want I  can have a look to your code..

> Send the code to supp...@tgsoft.ch

> Regards
> Toni

> "Andrew" <and...@yahoo.nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> > I still can't get my TIFF 8 bit palette images to render corectly.

> > Who's an expert who can look at my code?

Other Threads