Fix for bug in QuickReport 1.1

Hi,

I've been struggling for several days now trying to print labels with
QuickReport, and I have finally managed to locate a bug in the
Quickrep unit. The details are:

The LockPrinter internal function doesn't set a default return value
and can return an uninitialised value under certain circumstances (ie:
if the printer is already locked).

If you have the source you need to add the following line to the start
of the LockPrinter function:

Result := True;

Interestingly the compiler does actually report that the return value
of this function (among many others) may be undefined - IMHO it is
quite bad practice to ignore warnings like this...

If you don't have the source then you'll have to wait for qsd to fix
it - I have reported it to them.

Rob
--
Robert Harvey