Programaticly Creating a Master/Details Relationship in Paradox

    I want to create a master/detail relationship with a paradox table.
However when I create more than on index using addindex it gives me a
Higher Table level ??? and I cannot figure out what the problem is.
Help would be greatly appreceated.

Thank you

Re:Programaticly Creating a Master/Details Relationship in Paradox

> Higher Table level ??? and I cannot figure out what the problem is.

Looks like your new index needs some capability beyond the current version
of the original table. Try upgrading the table to a higher version version
in DBD (eg. create the index by hand, then delete it).

FV.

Re:Programaticly Creating a Master/Details Relationship in Paradox

>    I want to create a master/detail relationship with a paradox table.
>However when I create more than on index using addindex it gives me a
>Higher Table level ??? and I cannot figure out what the problem is.
>Help would be greatly appreceated.

"Higher table level"  means the index you are trying to create is not
supported by the level of the table you currently have.
Paradox Descending and unique indexes require a 7.0 table
You need to set the tablelevel to 7 in the BDE admin to have new
tables created to level 7

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com