ReportSmith to QuickReport conversion - Help please!

ReportSmith to QuickReport conversion - Help please!
Has anyone had experience with conversion of programs from Delphi1 to
Delphi3 in which there are extensive reports in ReportSmith and you
need to get them into QuickReport instead??  Is there any program
which does that conversion?  Any suggestions? Thank you.  RD2 (using
borrowed e-mail address - please reply this forum)

Re:ReportSmith to QuickReport conversion - Help please!

I do not think there is any direct conversion. However Reportsmith uses SQL
to get the report data. It will be possible to take the SQL queries, copy
them to Delphi Tqueries and use them as the basis for the data to make the
Quickreports version.

Mike Best

v...@en.com wrote in article <3686cf63.36973...@usenet.en.com>...

> ReportSmith to QuickReport conversion - Help please!
> Has anyone had experience with conversion of programs from Delphi1 to
> Delphi3 in which there are extensive reports in ReportSmith and you
> need to get them into QuickReport instead??  Is there any program
> which does that conversion?  Any suggestions? Thank you.  RD2 (using
> borrowed e-mail address - please reply this forum)

Other Threads