Delphi 2.0 OLE DLL registration for use with VB object browser

I created an OLE server with Delphi and I can register the objects but
cannot load the references in VB.  I need to view the objects in the
VB object browser but it doesn't appear in the list and it cannot be
loaded as a reference.  I am able to create the objects in VB but I
need them to show in the browser.  If anyone can help me out I would
greatly appreciate it.  Also if anyone has any tips or knows of any
"published" books on Delphi 2.0 OLE let me know where to find them.

Thanks,
        Todd