Code Signing an ACTIVE Form (How?)

I have managed to created an activeform in Delphi3.0  that works fine.
I need to be able to sign this code to allow other users on the network to
use the Active X in their browsers.
I have access to an internal Microsoft Certificate server.

Can anyone help me with the procedure on how I can sign my code
(credentials file and key) and allow users to use my control.
Do I have to get anything from Verisign or like people ?
This will only ever be used in our Intranet.
Does Certificate srv on our Intranet help somehow?

Many Thanks.

--
Rob Reid BBC Belfast
robert.r...@bbc.co.uk