Problems Accessing GFX Mode Second Time Round!

Hello Everybody,

For my A-Level major project, I am designing a stock control system.
However, I decided to make it look slick and professional by using GFX
instead of the good old ASCII alternative.

My problem is this:

I can initialise the graphics drivers fine the first time my program(s)
run, but when they are run the second time round, they either crash the
machine (in DOS), or cause Windows to tell me that it created an
illegal operation.

Is there any way past this?

Will I have to recode my program to use the bog standard ASCII method?

Please help

Ta,

James

Re:Problems Accessing GFX Mode Second Time Round!

Sorry, I messed up.

One of my procedures was calling RegisterBGiDriver more than once.

Fixed now.

Sorry about the waste of space

Jim

Re:Problems Accessing GFX Mode Second Time Round!

are you from england?
please email cr...@hennessey1.freeserve.co.uk