Detail band with background color and Autostrech fields

I have a Detail Band on my Quick reports (D5 - QR 3.0).  In this Band I have
QRDBText fields which I have set the autostrech property to true.

I  also in the DetailBandBeforePrint Event, set everyother bands background
color to clSilver.

However in the preview and print,  the background color only is their for
the original size of the band,  not the streched size.

How can I get the color property to affect the expanded size of the band???

TIA

Steve Rogers
steverog...@home.com

Re:Detail band with background color and Autostrech fields

Have you upgraded to 3.05? There were some fixes that affected this type of
behavior. You can upgrade for free @ www.qusoft.no.

--
Steve F (Team B)

"Steve Rogers" <steverog...@home.com> wrote in message

> I have a Detail Band on my Quick reports (D5 - QR 3.0).  In this Band I
have
> QRDBText fields which I have set the autostrech property to true.

> I  also in the DetailBandBeforePrint Event, set everyother bands
background
> color to clSilver.

> However in the preview and print,  the background color only is their for
> the original size of the band,  not the streched size.

> How can I get the color property to affect the expanded size of the
band???

> TIA

> Steve Rogers
> steverog...@home.com

Re:Detail band with background color and Autostrech fields

Steve

Unfortunately, this issue didn't corrected in QR3.05.
To solve problem You can use TpiQRDBText component from TPIQRPrintable
Substitutes components set (ver. 1.04), which capable to fill out Band's
background during stretching. It's FREE for D4/D5. You can download it from our
web site http://www.project-info.all.ru/pisoft .

Sincerely,
Alex Ivanenko,
Project-Info

Steve Rogers wrote:
> I have a Detail Band on my Quick reports (D5 - QR 3.0).  In this Band I have
> QRDBText fields which I have set the autostrech property to true.

> I  also in the DetailBandBeforePrint Event, set everyother bands background
> color to clSilver.

> However in the preview and print,  the background color only is their for
> the original size of the band,  not the streched size.

> How can I get the color property to affect the expanded size of the band???

> TIA

> Steve Rogers
> steverog...@home.com

Re:Detail band with background color and Autostrech fields

How exactly to I tell which version of QR I have??

Thanks
Steve R

Steve F (Team B) wrote in message <8491u2$p...@forums.borland.com>...

>Have you upgraded to 3.05? There were some fixes that affected this type of
>behavior. You can upgrade for free @ www.qusoft.no.

Re:Detail band with background color and Autostrech fields

Alex may be right that this hasn't been fixed; you'll have to try and see.
You can tell the version by right clicking on a QuickReport component. The
top line of the context menu has the version.

--

> How exactly to I tell which version of QR I have??

> Thanks
> Steve R

> Steve F (Team B) wrote in message <8491u2$p...@forums.borland.com>...
> >Have you upgraded to 3.05? There were some fixes that affected this type
of
> >behavior. You can upgrade for free @ www.qusoft.no.

Other Threads