OLE Automation: Excel doesn't shut down properly when autoformatting

Attention Inprise:

I have found the problem; this appears to be a problem with the
Excel_TLB.pas import unit and early binding.

When I convert the exact same code to late binding the problem goes away!

JasonW

Jason Wingfield
Software Design Engineer
NovAtel Inc.