Drag and Drop from External Applications

Can Anyone give me any pointers on Excepting Drag Objects from say Windows
Exporer or Outlook.
I have created a TImage in my app and I need it to except dragged objects
from external applications but the drag cursor never appears from external
apps.

Any Ideas Gratefully appreciated!

Re:Drag and Drop from External Applications

<<Mick:
I have created a TImage in my app and I need it to except
dragged objects

Here are some excellent COM drag and drop components that
should help you:
http://www.melander.dk/delphi/dragdrop/