Windows 9x vs. Windows NT

Hello

Does anyone know if MS SQL 7 (when used with the BDE, if it makes any
difference) handles querys differently on Windows 9x/ME compare to Windows
NT/2000. The reason I ask is because a query that produce the expected
result on Windows 9x/ME machines, gives a completely different result on any
Window NT/2000 machine. Shot-a-lot

--
Robert MacLean

+2711 9555613 ext 14
rob...@idws.com
Web Site: http://www.idws.com

Re:Windows 9x vs. Windows NT

Did you use any special characters in your query?

Robi

"Robert MacLean" <rob...@idws.com> wrote:
>Hello

>Does anyone know if MS SQL 7 (when used with the BDE, if it makes any
>difference) handles querys differently on Windows 9x/ME compare to Windows
>NT/2000. The reason I ask is because a query that produce the expected
>result on Windows 9x/ME machines, gives a completely different result on any
>Window NT/2000 machine. Shot-a-lot

>--
>Robert MacLean

>+2711 9555613 ext 14
>rob...@idws.com
>Web Site: http://www.idws.com

Re:Windows 9x vs. Windows NT

Hello

Nothing special, I think its got something to do with dates and times. Any
ideas?

--
Robert MacLean

+2711 9555613 ext 14
rob...@idws.com
Web Site: http://www.idws.com

"Robert Hollay" <RHol...@MailOps.com> wrote in message

> Did you use any special characters in your query?

> Robi

> "Robert MacLean" <rob...@idws.com> wrote:
> >Hello

> >Does anyone know if MS SQL 7 (when used with the BDE, if it makes any
> >difference) handles querys differently on Windows 9x/ME compare to
Windows
> >NT/2000. The reason I ask is because a query that produce the expected
> >result on Windows 9x/ME machines, gives a completely different result on
any
> >Window NT/2000 machine. Shot-a-lot

> >--
> >Robert MacLean