Ado Eof/Bof

I have a Isapi application and my configuration is:

Delphi 5
SqlServer 7
Mdac 2.6

When I open a TAdoQuery that doesn't return any resultset if I try to close
the TAdoQuery I receive this message:
"Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted.
Requested operation requires a current record"

If I use mdac 2.5 this problem doens't happen.

Luis Freitas

Re:Ado Eof/Bof

>Delphi 5
>SqlServer 7
>Mdac 2.6

>When I open a TAdoQuery that doesn't return any resultset if I try to close
>the TAdoQuery I receive this message:
>"Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted.
>Requested operation requires a current record"

You need to install AdoExpress Update 2
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:Ado Eof/Bof

We also found that if you have installed update 1 then install update 2, it
still does not work.
We had to uninstall and reinstall Delphi, then install the update 2 only.

Is there some way around this ?

Donna.

Brian Bushay TeamB <BBus...@Nmpls.com> wrote in message

> >Delphi 5
> >SqlServer 7
> >Mdac 2.6

> >When I open a TAdoQuery that doesn't return any resultset if I try to
close
> >the TAdoQuery I receive this message:
> >"Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted.
> >Requested operation requires a current record"

> You need to install AdoExpress Update 2
> http://community.borland.com/article/0,1410,26606,00.html
> --
> Brian Bushay (TeamB)
> Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:Ado Eof/Bof

>We also found that if you have installed update 1 then install update 2, it
>still does not work.
>We had to uninstall and reinstall Delphi, then install the update 2 only.

>Is there some way around this ?

I can't really say since I have never seen this happen but all the ADOExpress
updates have had an Uninstall option.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com