Delphi 2 (use like in memo fields)

I am trying to find in a memo field some word with 'cad' for sample
and I am using this Sql
(Select * from text Where descr like '%cad%')
The 'like' command don't work with memo fields,
 Is there any other command that solves this problem?
 If you know, E-mail-me   mos...@tropical.com.br
 Thanks...

Re:Delphi 2 (use like in memo fields)

Julio Moscon <mos...@tropical.com.br> wrote:
>I am trying to find in a memo field some word with 'cad' for sample
>and I am using this Sql
>(Select * from text Where descr like '%cad%')
>The 'like' command don't work with memo fields,
> Is there any other command that solves this problem?
> If you know, E-mail-me   mos...@tropical.com.br
> Thanks...

It works with the BDE that comes with Delphi 2.0.  What database are
you using?

Kent

Other Threads