Money Money Money

Hi,
I recall seeing one on the Delphi Super Page
Regards,
Karel Vandenhove
Glenn heeft geschreven in bericht <6nth4m$h1...@forums.borland.com>...
    Does anyone out there know if there is a method or function to convert

    $1222.23 to One Thousand Two Hundred Twenty Two and 23/100

    I am working on a check writing feature and need something fast.

    Thanks ahead,

    Glenn Hancock
    ghanc...@softek-software.com

Re:Money Money Money

Check out TurboPower's SysTools v2.0 product [TurboPower's web site is
www.turbopower.com]. What you are looking to do can be easily done using
the financial unit of that package...

- Terry

Glenn wrote in message <6nth4m$h1...@forums.borland.com>...
> Does anyone out there know if there is a method or function to
> convert
> $1222.23 to One Thousand Two Hundred Twenty Two and 23/100

HyperString can do that and lots of other string functions:

http://www.mindspring.com/~efd/tools.htm

--
Ernie Deel, EFD Systems
Everything you can imagine is real.