Table Full Error

When Appending A Record In Database Desktop I Get "Table Full".

The Table Is Paradox And It Contains 262114 Records.

Any Suggestions

Re:Table Full Error

What s your block and table size?
The max size of the table is directly related to the blocksize.
Block Size of 2048 has a max table size of 128Mb
Block Size of 4096 has a max table size of  256Mb
etc..
Mark Roebuck wrote in message <7m2dlb$he...@forums.borland.com>...
>When Appending A Record In Database Desktop I Get "Table Full".

>The Table Is Paradox And It Contains 262114 Records.

>Any Suggestions

Re:Table Full Error

Paradox tables are limited to 64k blocks. The default block size is 2k
making the maximum table size 128 mb. The block size can be 2, 4, 8, 16 or
32k. To change the block size of a table use the utility at
www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html. To change the default block
size of new tables you create change the block size parameter of the Paradox
driver using BDE Administrator.

Bill

--

Bill Todd - TeamB