Help: 'External Exception C000001D'?

Hi,

There is a function in my program that creates an ASCII file.

User clicks on a menu item, a form pops up for the user to select the data
they want to create (form dismissed when OK), then a dialog box pops up for
the user to key in filename (dialog dismissed when OK), and then another
form (fsStayTop) pops up that says 'Creating file, please wait' while the
ASCII file is being generated.

When ASCII file is complete, 'Creating file please wait' form disappears, a
message box 'File Created' with OK button pops up. Once user clicks on this
OK button, another system error 'External Exception C000001D' appears.

I checked my program code and there is nothing to  suggest I did anything
wrong because the messagebox statement to pop the 'File Created' message is
the last in the procedure.

I checked my hard disk and there is enough disk space.

what could be the cause? What does the error message mean?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
T C
(Please also reply to t...@yas.com.sg )

Re:Help: 'External Exception C000001D'?

Tse wrote in message <76p1fs$12...@newton2.pacific.net.sg>...

>what could be the cause? What does the error message mean?

It means "you are posting your questions to too many groups"

Re:Help: 'External Exception C000001D'?

So which one should I post to?
Or should I be posting the same question separately to different groups?
Will that make you happier?
Robert Kaplan wrote in message ...

>Tse wrote in message <76p1fs$12...@newton2.pacific.net.sg>...

>>what could be the cause? What does the error message mean?

>It means "you are posting your questions to too many groups"

Other Threads