PDX Table -> HTML Table converter

Hello,

      I am working on a Delphi program which will convert Paradox/Dbase
tables to HTML Tables (static, not dynamic like CGI).  After the
conversion you
will see a preview of the HTML Table, you will also be able to
1. Change the attributes of the table, i.e. Padding, Spacing, etc
2. Order the records using different Index
3. Specify the range of records

If you are interested in this program,  you are welcome to send me an
email with any suggestion/comments.  If you also wouldn't mind to beta test
the program, please let me know, please send me an email with the subject
'BETA TEST'.

Thank you very much

Regards

Godfrey (godfr...@netvigator.com)