Comparing two text files

Hi,

I want to compare two text files for differences. The file sizes may
vary from < 1k to 500k.
What is the easiest way (Quickest) to do this?

That`s very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!

Remove dashes in E-Mail.

Re:Comparing two text files

Ha ha!

Sounds like "Help me to do my homework"!!! Are you complete dolt that you
can't write such a primitive program? Or just poor newbie?

Anton D??? ???Y?? <35470046.22433...@196.4.160.8> ...

>Hi,

>I want to compare two text files for differences. The file sizes may
>vary from < 1k to 500k.
>What is the easiest way (Quickest) to do this?

>That`s very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!

>Remove dashes in E-Mail.

Other Threads