Board index » delphi » DirectX components for Delphi 2.0

DirectX components for Delphi 2.0

Greetings,

I'm a moderate level Delphi 2 programmer, and I'm currently trying to make
use of DirectX in some of my programs, including and especially direct3D.

Does anyone know where I can get any components that make provide access to
DirectX, as I don't currently have the time available to write my own from
scratch.

Anyone with any information that they think will be of use to me in this
matter, please feel free to reply or better yet email me at
j.e.dom...@worldnet.att.net.

Thanx in advance for any assistance.

 

Re:DirectX components for Delphi 2.0


On 3 Nov 1997 02:30:05 GMT, "Jesse Domack" <j.e.dom...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Quote
>Greetings,

>I'm a moderate level Delphi 2 programmer, and I'm currently trying to make
>use of DirectX in some of my programs, including and especially direct3D.

>Does anyone know where I can get any components that make provide access to
>DirectX, as I don't currently have the time available to write my own from
>scratch.

>Anyone with any information that they think will be of use to me in this
>matter, please feel free to reply or better yet email me at
>j.e.dom...@worldnet.att.net.

>Thanx in advance for any assistance.

You can get the DGC at The Delphi Games Creator. DGC is a set of free native Delphi 2 components.
Download it at http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~zeus/

Jimmy Ludvigsen

Re:DirectX components for Delphi 2.0


You could try Blake Stones Components, I don't remember the URL but I'll
be happy to mail them, if you can't find them.. (they`re freeware)
On 3 Nov 1997, Jesse Domack wrote:

Quote
> Greetings,

> I'm a moderate level Delphi 2 programmer, and I'm currently trying to make
> use of DirectX in some of my programs, including and especially direct3D.

> Does anyone know where I can get any components that make provide access to
> DirectX, as I don't currently have the time available to write my own from
> scratch.

> Anyone with any information that they think will be of use to me in this
> matter, please feel free to reply or better yet email me at
> j.e.dom...@worldnet.att.net.

> Thanx in advance for any assistance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 \/  \/  <ITS: Pinky! (pi...@kom.auc.dk)
  \  /   http://www.kom.auc.dk/~pinky
<--oo--<<
   ||     "Survival of the fittest  
  (..)              - or those with the biggest guns!"

Re:DirectX components for Delphi 2.0


LOOK AT THIS PAGE:
DIGISERVE.COM/CMAB/DELPHI.HTML

Quote
Jesse Domack wrote in message <63jcvd$...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...
>Greetings,

>I'm a moderate level Delphi 2 programmer, and I'm currently trying to make
>use of DirectX in some of my programs, including and especially direct3D.

>Does anyone know where I can get any components that make provide access to
>DirectX, as I don't currently have the time available to write my own from
>scratch.

>Anyone with any information that they think will be of use to me in this
>matter, please feel free to reply or better yet email me at
>j.e.dom...@worldnet.att.net.

>Thanx in advance for any assistance.

Re:DirectX components for Delphi 2.0


 HI,

Check out
DirectX Workbench:
(http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mikes/DXWB.html)

Davendra

Gilbert Padilla wrote in article <63p40f$ir...@excalibur.flash.net>...

Quote
>LOOK AT THIS PAGE:
>DIGISERVE.COM/CMAB/DELPHI.HTML

>Jesse Domack wrote in message <63jcvd$...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...
>>Greetings,

>>I'm a moderate level Delphi 2 programmer, and I'm currently trying to make
>>use of DirectX in some of my programs, including and especially direct3D.

>>Does anyone know where I can get any components that make provide access
to
>>DirectX, as I don't currently have the time available to write my own from
>>scratch.

>>Anyone with any information that they think will be of use to me in this
>>matter, please feel free to reply or better yet email me at
>>j.e.dom...@worldnet.att.net.

>>Thanx in advance for any assistance.

Re:DirectX components for Delphi 2.0


Look for 'DGC' and 'Delphi' on your favorite search engine. DGC stands for
'Delphi Games Creator'.

You won't be sorry!!!

Quote
Gilbert Padilla wrote:
> LOOK AT THIS PAGE:
> DIGISERVE.COM/CMAB/DELPHI.HTML

> Jesse Domack wrote in message <63jcvd$...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...
> >Greetings,

> >I'm a moderate level Delphi 2 programmer, and I'm currently trying to make
> >use of DirectX in some of my programs, including and especially direct3D.

> >Does anyone know where I can get any components that make provide access to
> >DirectX, as I don't currently have the time available to write my own from
> >scratch.

> >Anyone with any information that they think will be of use to me in this
> >matter, please feel free to reply or better yet email me at
> >j.e.dom...@worldnet.att.net.

> >Thanx in advance for any assistance.

Other Threads