D5 enterprise-options missing after install

hello,

our admin rights were taken away from us on our pc's.  we were given new
pc's.
d5 enterprise was installed under a admin account. when I ran under my
power user account I had to add all the borland packages manually - no
big deal; however, I noticed that I'm missing under the view menu item
the following items :
To-Do List
Browser
Code Explorer
and under View|Debug Windows the following items are missing:
Local Variables
Event Log
FPU

so far that's all that I can tell is different.  How can I get these
things back?

running NT4 SP6 Delphi 5 Enterprise
I do not have admin rights; however, I do have power user rights with
close to 100%
access to change the registry.

thanks,
Michael

Re:D5 enterprise-options missing after install

Do a Registry Only install under the power user account.  This will set up all
the correct default packages.  Delphi has two different packages section in the
registry, one is known packages and the other is known IDE packages.  The first
is what gets added when you install a package, the second is setup at install
time.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The fool escaped from paradise will look over his shoulder and cry

Re:D5 enterprise-options missing after install

Thanks Jeff!
"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" wrote:

> Do a Registry Only install under the power user account.  This will set up all
> the correct default packages.  Delphi has two different packages section in the
> registry, one is known packages and the other is known IDE packages.  The first
> is what gets added when you install a package, the second is setup at install
> time.

Other Threads